Members or former members of the United States Armed Forces, Industry, Civil Service, and other organizations or individuals as defined below are eligible for regular SOWW membership:
1. U.S.Armed Forces: A military member that actively participated in the Wild Weasel (WW) Hunter-Killer Mission or contributed to the WW program, concept, or mission.
2. Industry: Made unique contributions to the WW program, concept, or mission as a contractor.
3. Civil Service: Contributed to the WW program, concept, or mission as a U.S. Government civilian employee.
4. Other Organizations or Individuals: Supporters of the WW program, concept, or mission other than those defined above, as determined by UNANIMOUS VOTE of the Board.
1. Life Member: Active member that has paid life membership dues. A WW who becomes a Prisoner of War (POW) during the execution of a WW Mission is automatically a Life Member.
2. Active Member: Dues paid through the current year.
3. Inactive Member: Dues in arrears more than six months.
Honorary Member: Individuals that have an interest, belief, and support the SOWW and WW Concept but do not qualify for Regular Membership. Selection requires unanimous vote of the Board.Surviving Family Member: Family members of a deceased member, eligible to participate in SOWW functions.
Lifetime discounts are available to any Regular Member starting at age 50, discounting $10 per year to age 70+ (max $200 discount)
Use the Discount Code from the Lifetime Discounts page associated with your age on your next birthday to enter in the Discount code section on the next page. This will properly invoice you for Lifetime Membership. If you have any problems, contact us at Membership@WildWeasels.org